More than paper.
The largest international trade exhibition for the stationery, paper, gifts and office supplies industry in the Middle East returns to Dubai, UAE from 18 - 20 March 2019
The one-stop platform to discover the latest market trends, connect with leading players and explore a vast variety of products and brands – all in one place. With dedicated sections for office supplies, school articles, printing materials, and a new ‘Corporate Gifts’ section, the exhibition promises an exciting three days packed with opportunity and innovation. The trade show also features the region’s leading platform for children’s toys and games, Playworld Village (formerly Playworld Middle East) and a broad variety of finished leather goods at the co-located show, Leatherworld Middle East. Last year, 7,179 trade visitors from 90 countries meet with 303 exhibitors from 42 countries right here.
Who should visit?
- Wholesalers and distributors of stationery and office supplies
- Department stores, consumer stores, stationery shops, paper and office supplies shops, hypermarkets and supermarkets, duty free shops
- Specialist retail trade, gift shops, hobby stores, Specialty stores like artists' materials, bookshops, photography shops, toy stores, DIY shops
- Schools, universities and educational institutions
- Corporate gift buyers in hospitality, finance, pharma, advertising & events
- Office Managers of small, medium and large organization’s in need of office supplies and stationery
Take advantage of pre-registering
- Search for exhibitors based by company, products or country of origin
- Identify which exhibitors you want to meet at the show
- Schedule your meetings before you arrive
As a pre-registered visitor, you are automatically profiled into the Business Matchmaking Program. Our team will assist you and confirm these meetings before the show.
Show highlights and events
Paperworld Middle East is more than just a place to meet and do business. Some of the highlights at the show include:
- A dedicated corporate gifts section
- The Green Room, showcasing eco-friendly products
- The Wrap Star competition
- Free-to-attend educational industry seminars
- Playworld Village, full of toys and games
“I’m a regular at Paperworld Middle East, and continue to visit the show as it’s important to know a lot of new suppliers in the market. That instant one-on-one connectivity is very important to proceed farther with potential partnerships.”
"As a printing technology industrial consultant it’s very important to know the latest industry innovations, which is why I visit Paperworld Middle East. The variety of products on show was the biggest surprise for me.”
“Paperworld Middle East was a marvelous experience and we visit predominantly to meet new contacts, and be inspired by new experiences and people in the industry."
“Paperworld Middle East is very well planned and a good platform for upfront prospecting and sourcing from exhibitors of all types from around the globe.”