Middle East's largest international trade show for stationery, paper and office supplies is back
Embark on an international paper and stationery journey at Paperworld Middle East , happening from 21 to 23 November 2023. Immerse yourself in a global adventure, as you reach out to touch and feel products from every corner of the world. This unmissable exhibition is a hub for distributors and retailers in search of everything from crafted stationery to the finest paper, along with office supplies and educational essentials.
Following its groundbreaking 2022 edition, seize the exclusive opportunity to unfold products from 100 countries, all united under one roof like pages in a well-curated book. Dubai's strategic global centrality makes it the perfect stage for suppliers and manufacturers to unveil their premier paper and stationery creations, as if revealing the most exquisite details of a finely written manuscript.
Mark your calendar for November 21-23, 2023, and join fellow industry professionals at Dubai World Trade Centre. Immerse yourself in a realm of innovation and potential, a world only Paperworld Middle East can unfold like a map of endless possibilities!
Unfold a map of paper and stationery brands from across the globe, all in one place
What to expect the Paperworld Middle East?
- Connect with over 10,000 industry professionals, creating a mosaic of ideas and insights.
- Embark on a global journey through products presented by 200+ exhibitors, spanning the colorful palette of 35+ countries.
- Replenish your inventory like turning the pages of a book, exploring offerings from 1000s of brands.
- Immerse yourself in a world of knowledge during the 21-hour symphony of learning at The Hub Forum and Artistry Workshop.
- Network and weave connections, much like threads of creativity, with industry peers from 100+ countries.