More than paper.
The largest international trade exhibition for the stationery, paper, gifts and office supplies industry in the Middle East returns to Dubai World Trade Centre from 9 - 11 March, 2020.
The one-stop platform to discover the latest market trends, connect with leading players and explore a vast variety of products and brands – all in one place. With dedicated sections for office supplies, school articles, printing materials, and a new ‘Corporate Gifts’ section, the exhibition promises an exciting three days packed with opportunity and innovation. The trade show also features the region’s leading platform for children’s toys and games and Playworld Village (formerly Playworld Middle East).
Some of the 2019 show highlights
Interested in exhibiting in 2020?
This is the ideal one-stop platform for professionals and businesses seeking to expand their network, explore opportunities, get updated with the latest trends and solutions while evaluating market trends and sharing expertise.
For all the information you need on participating, please click here
Who should visit?
- Distributors of office supplies, stationery, toys & games and finished leather goods
- Retailers & wholesalers, online retailers, department stores and supermarkets
- Specialist retail trade including stationery, gift, hobby, art and book stores
- Schools, universities and educational institutions
- Buyers of corporate gifts, premiums and promotional products
- Office, procurement & purchasing managers of small, medium and large organization’s
Show highlights and events
Paperworld Middle East is more than just a place to meet and do business. Some of the highlights at the show include:
- A dedicated corporate gifts section
- The Green Room, showcasing eco-friendly products
- The Wrap Star competition
- Free-to-attend educational industry seminars
- Playworld Village, full of toys and games
“I’m a regular at Paperworld Middle East, and continue to visit the show as it’s important to know a lot of new suppliers in the market. That instant one-on-one connectivity is very important to proceed farther with potential partnerships.”
"As a printing technology industrial consultant it’s very important to know the latest industry innovations, which is why I visit Paperworld Middle East. The variety of products on show was the biggest surprise for me.”
“Paperworld Middle East was a marvelous experience and we visit predominantly to meet new contacts, and be inspired by new experiences and people in the industry."
“Paperworld Middle East is very well planned and a good platform for upfront prospecting and sourcing from exhibitors of all types from around the globe.”