Everything you need to know about visiting the show, from dates, registration and admission to arrival and events taking place.
|Show Dates||14 - 16 December, 2021 | 10am - 6pm|
|Venue||Dubai World Trade Centre|
The exhibition is only open to trade visitors. Individuals below the age of 18 will not be allowed to enter.
Admission - free entry
Online registration allows you to print your badge at home or the Q-Jump kiosk using your bade self-collection code. It also gives you automatic access to the Business Matchmaking Program.
Register at the venue on the days of the show. Visitors can fill out the registration forms at the writing desks in front of Saeed Halls 2 & 3. Please note that the Business Matchmaking Program is only for visitors that register online. You will also be required to bring your business card for onsite registration.
Who should visit?
- Wholesalers and distributors of stationery and office supplies
- Department stores, consumer stores, stationery shops, paper and office supplies shops, hypermarkets and supermarkets, duty free shops
- Specialist retail trade, gift shops, hobby stores, Specialty stores like artists' materials, bookshops, photography shops, toy stores, DIY shops
- Schools, universities and educational institutions
- Corporate gift buyers in hospitality, finance, pharma, advertising & events
- Office Managers of small, medium and large organization’s in need of office supplies and stationery
Past visitors to Paperworld include
||Bloomingdales, UAE||Carrefour, UAE||Creative Minds, UAE|
|Apparel Group, UAE||Emaar, UAE||Meraas, UAE||Unilever, UAE|
|Choitram, UAE||Daiso, UAE||Hamleys, UAE||Landmark Group, UAE|
|Lulu Hypermarket, UAE||Liro Toys Company, Iran||Little Thinkers, UAE||Majid Al Futtaim, UAE|
|Mumso, UAE||Mumzworld, UAE||Office One, UAE||Noon.com, UAE|
|WHSmith, UAE||One Shop Toys, Pakistan
||Virgin Megastore, UAE
||The Baby Boutique, UAE
|The Toy Store, UAE||Toy and Story, Saudi Arabia
||Toy Triangle, UAE
||Toyland, Saudi Arabia
Check out some of the show highlights
“I’m a regular at Paperworld Middle East, and continue to visit the show as it’s important to know a lot of new suppliers in the market. That instant one-on-one connectivity is very important to proceed farther with potential partnerships.”
Show highlights, themes & events
Paperworld Middle East is far more than just a product showcase. It is a meeting place, a platform for trends and ideas and above all, a communication forum for bold, innovative and dynamic industry players.