Everything you need to know about visiting the show, from dates, registration and admission to arrival and events taking place.
|Show Dates||18 - 20 March, 2019 | 10am - 6pm|
|Venue & Halls||Saeed Halls 1 - 3, Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre|
The exhibition is only open to trade visitors.
Individuals below the age of 16 will not be allowed to enter.
Admission - free entry
Online registration allows you to print your badge at home or the Q-Jump kiosk using your bade self-collection code. It also gives you automatic access to the Business Matchmaking Program.
Register at the venue on the days of the show. Visitors can fill out the registration forms at the writing desks in front of Saeed Halls 2 & 3. Please note that the Bussiness Matchmaking Program is only for visitors that register online. You will also be required to bring your business card for onsite registration.
Who should visit?
- Wholesale trade such as Wholesalers / Distributors
- Consumer stores / Department stores, Stationery shops, Paper and office supplies shops, Hypermarkets and supermarkets, Duty Free Shops
- Specialist Retail Trade, Gift shops, Hobby stores, Speciality stores like artists' materials, Bookshops, Photography shops, Toy stores, DIY shops
- Services in Schools and Universities, Hotels, Trade magazine retailers / wholesalers
- Commercial end users such as Office Managers of any small, medium or large organisation
“I’m a regular at Paperworld Middle East, and continue to visit the show as it’s important to know a lot of new suppliers in the market. That instant one-on-one connectivity is very important to proceed farther with potential partnerships.”
Show highlights, themes & events
Paperworld Middle East is far more than just a product showcase. It is a meeting place, a platform for trends and ideas and above all, a communication forum for bold, innovative and dynamic industry players.
Introduced with the aim of facilitating business connections between exhibitors and visitors, the Business Matchmaking Program is a vital tool for exhibitors and visitors pre-show, which allows them to efficiently set their meeting agendas for maximum benefit – it’s about meeting the right people in the right place at the right time.
This tool is free to use and exclusively for pre-registered visitors