Everything you need to know about visiting the show, from exhibitors, who visits, registration and admission to arrival and features at the event.
Paperworld Middle East is back to accelerate your business and facilitate you to achieve your targeted sales. Returning with its 11th edition, Paperworld Middle East is set to refuel the stationery, paper, gifts and office supplies industry by gathering manufactures, retailers, distributors from all over the world under one roof.
Nothing compares to the experience of seeing and touching products in-person. Paperworld Middle East provides you an opportunity to discover products from over 90 countries and network face-to-face with more than 160 companies face-to-face.
Who should visit?
- Wholesalers and distributors of stationery and office supplies
- Department stores, consumer stores, stationery shops, paper and office supplies shops, hypermarkets and supermarkets, duty free shops
- Specialist retail trade, gift shops, hobby stores, Specialty stores like artists' materials, bookshops, photography shops, toy stores, DIY shops
- Schools, universities and educational institutions
- Corporate gift buyers in hospitality, finance, pharma, advertising & events
- Office Managers of small, medium and large organization’s in need of office supplies and stationery
Past visitors to Paperworld ME include
Pre-schedule your meetings
Face-to-face exhibitions facilitates networking opportunity that aim to grow your business and expand your connections. Our business matchmaking tool helps accelerate your networking meeting pre-show, the tool will help you schedule and organise your visit better.Click here for more information
Hear from the industry professionals
Network, learn and collaborate with the industry professionals
Admission - free entry
Online registration allows you to print your badge at home which is the only pass to attend the show. There will be NO badges issuance on-site, at the event. Please note that your badge will give you access to Gifts & Lifestyle as well.
After you complete the online registration, you will receive login details for the virtual platform in a separate email, which can be used to access the web and mobile application for the event.