Everything you need to know about visiting the show, from dates, registration and admission to arrival and events taking place.
|Show Dates||15 - 17 November, 2022|
|Venue||Dubai World Trade Centre|
The exhibition is only open to trade visitors. Individuals below the age of 18 will not be allowed to enter.
Admission - free entry
Online registration allows you to print your badge at home which is the only pass to attend the show. There will be NO badges issuance on-site, at the event.
After you complete the online registration, you will receive login details for the virtual platform in a separate email, which can be used to access the web and mobile application for the event.
With highest levels of safety measures in place, we look forward to give you an extraordinary experience of opportunities and developments.
The online registration system will be live shortly. In the meantime, please feel free to register your interest and we will notify you once the system goes live.
Print your badge at home
There will be NO onsite registration or printing of your badges following the health & safety protocols. Kindly print your badge at home and carry the folded A4 paper to the venue. Failure to do so, you will be denied access to attend Paperworld Middle East.
Please note, your badge will be sent to you by email 2 weeks prior to the show.
Who should visit?
- Wholesalers and distributors of stationery and office supplies
- Department stores, consumer stores, stationery shops, paper and office supplies shops, hypermarkets and supermarkets, duty free shops
- Specialist retail trade, gift shops, hobby stores, Specialty stores like artists' materials, bookshops, photography shops, toy stores, DIY shops
- Schools, universities and educational institutions
- Corporate gift buyers in hospitality, finance, pharma, advertising & events
- Office Managers of small, medium and large organization’s in need of office supplies and stationery
Past visitors to Paperworld ME include
||Bloomingdales, UAE||Carrefour, UAE||Creative Minds, UAE|
|Apparel Group, UAE||Emaar, UAE||Meraas, UAE||Unilever, UAE|
|Choitram, UAE||Daiso, UAE||Hamleys, UAE||Landmark Group, UAE|
|Lulu Hypermarket, UAE||Liro Toys Company, Iran||Little Thinkers, UAE||Majid Al Futtaim, UAE|
|Mumso, UAE||Mumzworld, UAE||Office One, UAE||Noon.com, UAE|
|WHSmith, UAE||One Shop Toys, Pakistan
||Virgin Megastore, UAE
||The Baby Boutique, UAE
|The Toy Store, UAE||Toy and Story, Saudi Arabia
||Toy Triangle, UAE
||Toyland, Saudi Arabia