More than paper.
The largest international trade exhibition for the stationery, paper, gifts and office supplies industry in the Middle East returns to Dubai, UAE from 18 - 20 March 2019
The 8th edition successfully attracted 7,179 trade visitors from 90 countries at the Dubai World Trade Centre, while 303 exhibitors from 42 countries presented their latest solutions from stationery, office supplies, paper and school articles, to toys, games, and arts and craft supplies, as well products from the new dedicated corporate gifts section. Show highlights included The Green Room, Playworld Village, the 6th edition of the regions only gift wrapping completion, Wrap Star and the new industry focused seminars attracting regional visitors.
Who should visit?
- Wholesale trade such as wholesalers/distributors
- Consumer stores/department stores, stationery shops, paper and office supplies shops, hypermarkets and supermarkets, duty-free shops
- Specialist retail trade & online retailers, gift shops, hobby stores, speciality stores like artists' materials, bookshops, photography shops, toy stores, DIY shops
- Educational institutions such as schools and universities
- Commercial end-users such as office managers of any small, medium or large organisation
Take advantage of pre-registering
- Search for exhibitors based by company, products or country of origin
- Identify which exhibitors you want to meet at the show
- Schedule your meetings before you arrive
As a pre-registered visitor, you are automatically profiled into the Business Matchmaking Program. Our team will assist you and confirm these meetings before the show.
Show highlights, themes & events
Paperworld Middle East is more than just a place to meet and do business. Some of the highlights at the show include:
- A dedicated corporate gifts section
- The Green Room, showcasing eco-friendly products
- The Wrap Star competition
- Free-to-attend educational industry seminars
- Playworld Village, full of toys and games
“I’m a regular at Paperworld Middle East, and continue to visit the show as it’s important to know a lot of new suppliers in the market. That instant one-on-one connectivity is very important to proceed farther with potential partnerships.”
"As a printing technology industrial consultant it’s very important to know the latest industry innovations, which is why I visit Paperworld Middle East. The variety of products on show was the biggest surprise for me.”
“Paperworld Middle East was a marvelous experience and we visit predominantly to meet new contacts, and be inspired by new experiences and people in the industry."
“Paperworld Middle East is very well planned and a good platform for upfront prospecting and sourcing from exhibitors of all types from around the globe.”